DJ Lora is an internationally renowned artist, performing commercial and dance music. Lora has performed all over the world – from London and Hong kong to Spain and Brazil, Oslo to Miami and France to India. Clubs, parties, awards ceremonies and balls – she’s rocked them all!
DJ Lora has a huge catalogue of performances including;
• Pacha ( London and Ibiza)
• L’orimans Queens Plate ( Cape Town)
• Winter Music Conference ( Miami)
• Kaaboo Festival ( Grand Cayman)
• Elle Magazine Awards ( Hong Kong)
• Turnmills ( London) – Fabric (London)
• Amber Lounge Formula 1 official after party (Singapore, Austin, Monaco, Dubai)
• Richard Branson ( Necker and Moskito Islands)
• F1 Rocks ( Brazil )
– Kardashian Family Collection Launch at Annie Leibowitz Studios New York.
She holds various monthly residencies in New York, London and the Cayman Islands.
Lora has had the privilege of being the support DJ for many incredible bands over the years. The Chainsmokers, The Eagles, Courtney Love, The Kaiser Chiefs, Elle Goulding, Tom Jones, Chrissie Hynes, Will Young, M People, Duran Duran and Eric Clapton.